These are the areas of Sydney that we like to provide our roof repair services
The Google map above shows roughly my coverage area – split up into 7 zones.
- Zone 1: I live in the inner western suburb of Strathfield, so I like to do most of my work in this zone (the light green zone).
- Zone 2: Several of my roofers live around the eastern suburb beaches (the pink zone) – They can do roof inspections and roof repair work for me in this zone.
- Zone 3: The lower northern suburbs. The blue zone is still handy for me or my roofers to travel to and we have done a lot of work in this area.
- Zone 4: The Hills district. I can stretch my self to do the bulk of the roof inspections in this (red) zone – and my roofers start their day at Strathfield anyway. So, this area is within our reach.
- Zone 5: Sydney west. The purple zone gets our attention also because it is still quite easy for us to get to.
- Zone 6: The Shire. The orange zone is usually served by by their local tradies (since they think of themselves as a separate part of Sydney). But when the local roofers fail, we are called in to help. And we are happy to…
- Zone 7: The northern beaches is a bit out of my way. It is a 3 hour round trip for me. My eastern suburbs guys still like to occasionally venture into this (dark green) zone – so this is our last core service zone.
- Outside the zones: The rest of Sydney is outside our core zones. We will resist most enticements to travel to these regions because of the punitive travel times. Occasionally, we relent…
We cover most of Sydney – so hopefully you live in our core roof repair service zones of 1 to 7 and we can come out and help you with your roof problems.